Info seputar Togel Singapore 2020 – 2021.
The Brewers Association is curating an exclusive American craft beer box for CAMRA’s Great British Beer Festival Winter, which runs from 19th-21st March.
Six fresh, high-quality, innovative American craft beer brands will be air-freighted from the States for inclusion in the box.
The Brewers Association enjoys a long and mutually beneficial relationship with CAMRA, having had a strong presence at the summer Great British Beer Festival for the last 17 years.
Lotte Peplow, the Brewers Association’s American Craft Beer Ambassador for Europe, said: “With GBBF Winter moving online, we wanted to be part of the festival and showcase American craft beers that are readily available in the UK market.
“We hope to reach beer lovers new to American craft beer and provide an opportunity for them to sample fresh, super-high-quality, leading-edge examples that are available in supermarkets, independent retailers or online retailers in the UK.
“We will also be providing exclusive content from the brewers or brewery owners themselves about the beers and how they are made.”
The UK is an important trading partner for American craft brewers and represents the second largest global export market (after Canada), with 11.9% of all exports. In 2019, global exports of American craft beer were worth $69.3 million.
What’s in the box?
- Cigar City Brewing Co (Tampa, Florida), J’ai Alai IPA (7.5% ABV, 12oz can)
- Firestone Walker Brewing Co (Paso Robles, California), Mind Haze IPA (6.2% ABV, 12oz can)
- Oskar Blues Brewery (Lyons, Colorado), Dale’s Pale Ale (6.5% ABV, 12oz can)
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co (Chico, California), Pale Ale (5.6% ABV, 12oz bottle)
- Springdale Brewing Co (Framingham, Massachusetts) Brig Mocha Stout (6.8% ABV, 16oz can)
- Stone Brewing Co (Escondido, California), Neverending Haze IPA (4% ABV, 16oz can)